- Up to 12 independently controlled axes allow for the forming of leading edge and fuselage parts
- Tangency tracking device decreases setup time for new part programs
- Supplied with fixed or hydraulically adjustable die table
- CNC control for high accuracy and repeatability
- Optional bulldozer for reverse contour forming
- Easy integration of automated die handling system
- Proven design, providing quick and safe operation
- CAM (Computer Aided Manufacturing) Tool design/manufacture and on-site set-up
Typical parts produced on this type of press are : leading edge parts; fuselage parts up to 20 feet long, fuselage parts requiring counter-forming capability.
Standard longitudinal sheet stretch forming machines.
This is an indication of the machines we have already designed, we are pleased to discuss any other custom project.