Our Hot Forming presses are designed to answer your productivity challenges. Together, we work from your press requirements to design a unique manufacturing means.
Hot Forming Press (FCC)
- 4 independently controlled axes
- Metallic or ceramic platens can be sized up to 122 inches x 83 inches
- Hot box with temperature homogeneity at 1500°F
- High accuracy and repeatability of ram position
- Easy integration of automated die and part handling system
- CAM (Computer Aided Manufacturing) Tool design/manufacture and on-site set-up
Typical parts produced on this type of machine are: Titanium and aluminum parts, pylon parts, nacelle parts, engine parts, blades.
Plug & Form
Robust technology with a cost effective solution for titanium component hot forming
Cyril Bath offers
Improve your team's understanding of equipment,
maintenance best practices and operations.
Discover this service